- Pressure measurement
- Thermometers & Temperature Sensors
- Level measurement
- Table instruments
- Supervision Software
- Industrial automation
- Master Pressure Gauge
- Digital Pressure Calibrator
- Process Calibrator
- Automated Pressure Calibrator
- Intelligent Digital Pressure Modules
- Temperature Calibrators
- Pressure Calibrators
- Calibration Hand Pumps
- ADT-901 Pneumatic Low Pressure Test Pump
- ADT-912 Pneumatic Low Pressure Test Pump
- ADT-914 - Pneumatic Pressure Test Pump
- ADT-916 - Pneumatic Pressure Test Pump
- ADT-917 - Pneumatic Pressure Test Pump
- ADT-918 - Pneumatic Pressure Test Pump
- ADT-919A - Pneumatic High Pressure Test Pump
- ADT-920 - Pneumatic High Pressure Test Pump
- ADT-925 - Hydraulic Pressure Test Pump
- ADT-927 - Hydraulic Pressure Test Pump
- - ADT-936 Hydraulic High Pressure Calibration Pump
- ADT-937 - Hydraulic Pressure Calibration Pump (Skydrol Oil)
- ADT-938 - Hydraulic Pressure Calibration Pump (oil-free)
- ADT-949 - Hydraulic Ultra-High Pressure Calibration Pump
- Pneumatic 2 bar
- Pneumatic 10~40 bar
- Hydraulic 200/350 bar
- Hydraulic 700/1000 bar
- Dead Weight Testers
ADT-927 - Hydraulic Pressure Test Pump
Model : ADT-927
Range :Â 85% vacuum to 10,000 psi (700bar)
The ADT-927 Hydraulic Pressure Test Pump is a hand operated pressure pump designed to generate pressure from 85% vacuum to 10,000 psi (700bar). With the patented screw press technology, high pressures can be easily generated, as well as increased and decreased smoothly. With no check valve (non-returning valve), the ADT-927 avoids the troublesome leakage issues that is usually experienced with most hand pumps and allows for minimal maintenance. Two hand-tight quick connectors installed on the pump allow easy connecting and disconnecting to the test pump without the need for PTFE tape or wrenches. The ADT-927 is an ideal comparison test pump for calibrating pressure measuring instruments such as test gauges, indicators or transducers in the field or laboratory.
Only 7 lb
â€¢ Durable and Minimal Maintenance
Patented screw press technology, without non-returning valve inside that is usually used on troublesome hand pumps.
The high pressure can be generated easily, as well as increased and decreased smoothly.
â€¢ Extremely Low Leakage
Patented screw press technology, replaces troublesome check valves (non-returning valve) used in most hand pumps which practically eliminates leakage.
â€¢ Hand-tight Quick Connectors
Allows easy connecting and disconnecting to the test pump without the need for PTFE tape or wrenches.
Oil or deionized water.
(Oil is default media liquid. Pump with water as media to be ordered specifically)
â€¢ Generated Pressure Range
85% vacuum to 10,000psi (700bar) positive pressure.
Hand-tight connectors for both test gauge and reference gauge.
Test Gauge Connection: 1/4NPT female, 1/4BSP female, or M20X1.5 female
Reference Gauge Connection: 1/4NPT female, 1/4BSP female, or M20X1.5 female
Height: 5.31" (135 mm)
Base: 11.42" (290 mm) x 7.80" (198 mm).
7 lb (3.2 kg).