- Pressure measurement
- Thermometers & Temperature Sensors
- Level measurement
- Table instruments
- Supervision Software
- Industrial automation
- Master Pressure Gauge
- Digital Pressure Calibrator
- Process Calibrator
- Automated Pressure Calibrator
- Intelligent Digital Pressure Modules
- Temperature Calibrators
- Pressure Calibrators
- Calibration Hand Pumps
- ADT-901 Pneumatic Low Pressure Test Pump
- ADT-912 Pneumatic Low Pressure Test Pump
- ADT-914 - Pneumatic Pressure Test Pump
- ADT-916 - Pneumatic Pressure Test Pump
- ADT-917 - Pneumatic Pressure Test Pump
- ADT-918 - Pneumatic Pressure Test Pump
- ADT-919A - Pneumatic High Pressure Test Pump
- ADT-920 - Pneumatic High Pressure Test Pump
- ADT-925 - Hydraulic Pressure Test Pump
- ADT-927 - Hydraulic Pressure Test Pump
- - ADT-936 Hydraulic High Pressure Calibration Pump
- ADT-937 - Hydraulic Pressure Calibration Pump (Skydrol Oil)
- ADT-938 - Hydraulic Pressure Calibration Pump (oil-free)
- ADT-949 - Hydraulic Ultra-High Pressure Calibration Pump
- Pneumatic 2 bar
- Pneumatic 10~40 bar
- Hydraulic 200/350 bar
- Hydraulic 700/1000 bar
- Dead Weight Testers
ADT-949 - Hydraulic Ultra-High Pressure Calibration Pump
Model : ADT-949
Range :Â 40,000 psi (2,800 bar)
The ADT-949 Hydraulic Ultra-high Pressure Test Pump is a hand operated pressure pump designed to generate pressure up to 40,000 psi (2,800 bar). With the patented screw press technology, high pressures can be easily generated, increased and decreased smoothly. A specially designed shut-off valve makes the pressure as stable as possible during calibration. With no non-returning valve, the ADT-949 avoids the troublesome leakage issues that is usually experienced with hand pumps and allows for minimal maintenance. The ADT-949 is an ideal comparison test pump for calibrating ultra-high pressure measuring instruments such as test gauges, indicators or transducers in the laboratory.
â€¢ Generate Ultra-high Pressure
Generate pressure up to 40,000 psi (2,800 bar)
â€¢ Durable and Minimal Maintenance
Patented screw press technology, without non-returning valve inside that is usually used on troublesome hand pumps.
With the patented screw press technology, high pressures can be generated easily, as well as increased and decreased smoothly.
â€¢ Extremely Low Leakage
Patented screw press technology replaces troublesome, check valves (non-returning valve) found in most hand pumps which practically eliminates leakage.
â€¢ Pressure Range
85% vacuum to 40,000psi (2,800bar) positive pressure.
Test Gauge Connection: Positional Autoclave F-250-C, 9/16" - 18 UNF female
Reference Gauge Connection: Positional Autoclave F-250-C, 9/16" - 18 UNF female
1/2BSP female and M20X1.5 female connections are available upon request.
Height: 9.1" (230 mm)
Base: 20.5" (520 mm) x 14.2" (360 mm)
35.2 lb (16 kg).