EX9510-A RS422/485 repeater
Model : EX9510/A
The EX-9510/A repeater boosts the RS-422/485 signals to extend the reach distance up to 4000 ft (1200m) and increase the maximum number of connected nodes up to 128.
With a special circuitry, the repeater is able to automatically detect the data flow and switch the direction of the data lines accordingly.
"Auto baud rate detector" enables EX-9510/A to automatically configure RS-422 RS-485 signals to any baud rate without external switch setting.
Build in Opto-isolations on EX-9510/A provides 3000VDC of isolation to protect the host computer from ground loops and destructive voltage spikes on the RS422 RS485 data lines.
The repeater also offers internal surge-protection on the data lines. Internal high-speed transient suppressors on each data line protect the module from dangerous voltages levels or spikes.
- Automatic internal RS-422(EX9510A)/485 bus supervision
- No external flow control signals required for RS-485
- Minimum 3000VDC isolation protection
- Transient suppression on RS-485 data lines
- Supported baud rate up to 115.2Kbps
- Reach distance up to 4000 feet (1200m)
- Reserved space for termination resistors (R8,R9)
- Power and data flow indicator for troubleshooting
- Power requirement: +10V to +30VDC
- Mounts easily on DIN-rail or panel
- Power requirement: Unregulated +10 to +30VDC with protection from power reversals
- Case: ABS with captive mounting hardware
- Accessories (Supplied): NYLON DIN-rail Mounting Adapter SECC Panel Mounting Bracket
- Plug-in screw terminal wiring: Accepts AWG 1-#12 to #22 (0.5 to 2.5mm) wires
- Supported baud rate (bps): 1200, 2400, 4800, 9600, 19.2K, 38.4K, 57.6K, 115.2K
- Isolation voltage: 3000VDC
- RS-422/RS-485 connector: plug-in screw terminal
- Power consumption: 2.2W
- Operating temperature: 0~70? (32~158?)
- Storage temperature: -25~85? (13~185?)
- Humidity: 5~95%, non-condensing