- Its self aligning
- Works on thick and thin wall tubing
- Resists vibration
- Fits on a variety of tube materials
- Have all components made of the same material and hence possess thermal compatibility and corrosion resistance.
- Resistance to temperature cycling
- Compensates for the variables encountered in tube materials.
- Dimensions and metallurgy.
- Works on vacuum as well as low and high pressures
- Seals at cryogenic temperatures as well as elevated temperatures rated for the tube
- Seals consistently over a wide range of temperature cycling
- Seals repeatedly under make and break conditions
- Resistant to pressure upto the burst point with the tubing without any leakage
- Uses geometry rather than torque for uniformity of make-up. It requires only one and quarter turn after snug tight to complete the joint.
- Does not require dismantling and inspection of ferrule swaging at every make-up.
- Does not require any special tools for assembly.
Download the datasheet (PDF Raccords)