- Pressure measurement
- Thermometers & Temperature Sensors
- Level measurement
- Table instruments
- Single Loop Temperature Controllers
- Multi Loop Temperature Controller
- Temperature & Pressure Recorder
- Temperature Chart Recorder & Data Acquisition
- Regulating Accessories
- Supervision Software
- Industrial automation
Electro-Pneumatic Positioners - 700FC
Reference 703/704 FC
The 703/704 FC Series Electro - pneumatic positioners are used as final controlling element for operation of pneumatic Rotary/Linear valve actuators in correspondence with an input signal of 4-20 mA DC or split ranges.
The Positioners are based on a force balance design for control application that requires a high degree of reliability and repeatability at an economical cost.
The Positioners can handle the supply pressure up to 100 psig for higher pressure industrial pneumatic and process control system requirements.
Position Transmitter (4-20mA DC).
Two Limit Switches.
- Suitable for Rotary / Linear Actuators.
- Low Air Consumption.
- No resonance at 5~200Hz.
- Prevents hunting by using Orifice for small size actuator.
- Simple Conversion to Direct Acting or Reverse Acting.
- Precise Calibration with simple SPAN and Zero Adjustments.
- Suitable for Single/Double acting Actuators.
- Can control split range with simple operation without replacing any parts.
- Extremely Vibration Resistance Design.
- Easy Maintenance.
- Corrosion-Resistance Aluminium Diecast Body.