- Pressure measurement
- Thermometers & Temperature Sensors
- Ultrasonic Flowmeters
- Orifice Flow Element
- Ultrasonic Heat Meters
- Electromagnetic Flowmeter
- Coriolis mass flowmeter
- Level measurement
- Table instruments
- Supervision Software
- Industrial automation
Wall-Mount Flow Heat Meters
RÃ©ference :Â DUS-TT-F
Series DUS-TT-F wall-mount Clamp-on Transit Time Ultrasonic Flow Meters provide abundant capabilities for accurate liquid flow measurement from outside of a pipe. It utilizes state-of-the-art technologies in ultrasonic transmission receiving, digital signal processing and transit-time measurement. The proprietary signal quality tracking and self-adapting technologies allow the system to optimally adapt to different pipe materials automatically.
The flow meters of the DUS-TT family are carefully designed with their user-interfaces self-explanatory and their operation simple and easy. The unique clamp-on fixture design makes the installation very simple, requiring no special skills or tools.
Due to the non-invasive nature of clamp-on transducers, there is no pressure drop, no moving parts, no leaks, and no risk of contamination or corrosion.
- Water (hot water, cooling water, potable water, sea water etc.)
- Petroleum products
- Chemicals, including alcohol, acids, etc
- HVAC, energy measurement system
- Beverage, food and pharmaceutical processors
- Secondary sewage, waste treatment, etc.
- Power plants (nuclear power plants, thermal & hydropower plants), heat energy boiler feed water.
- Metallurgy and miming applications
- Pipeline leak detection, inspection, tracking and collection
- Network monitoring
- Non-invasive transducers are easy to install, cost effective, and require no pipe cutting or processing interrupt. Since the transducers do not contact with the liquid, fouling and maintenance are eliminated.
- Standard and Explosion-Proof ATEX (ExdIIBT6; LCIE 09 ATEX 3008) transmitters are available, Wide liquid temperature range: -40Â°C~250Â°C.
- Remote operation by the wireless handheld operator. No matter the pipeline in high altitude or underground, users can install or adjust the transducers more convenient.
- The wireless handheld operator has wireless remote reading function and it also can operate the meters instead of panel operations.
- Built-in large capacity memory and USB data download function. The downloaded data can be opened by EXCEL directly.
- The heat measurement function by configuring with paired Pt1000 temperature sensors.
- Wide range of pipe sizes from DN20 to DN4500.Â Wide bi-directional flow range of 0.003 m/s to 12 m/s.